If you are gifting the man in your life, consider getting him Casualmere® shirts in every color. You will love the way he looks “dressed” while only in a T-shirt or polo shirt, AND ... HOW GOOD HE FEELS. Soon he will be gifting you Casualmere® garments in return!
Casualmere® garments are packed folded around logo-printed tissue, include a recycled paper hang tag with information about bamboo grass’ natural Earth-friendly growth, and in a logo-printed, recyclable poly bag, for a gift presentation. Show your friends and family you care about the earth without wondering if they will like the product style. We only make basics, and everyone has basic essentials in their wardrobe.
I’ve never heard of Bamboo material. What is it?
Bamboo (viscose made from Bamboo) is a fiber processed directly from bamboo grass in a method similar to viscose cellulose processing. Bamboo grass is usually harvested at 3-4 years old after being naturally grown with no fertilizers, no special watering, no excessive soil tilling or pesticides. The FTC does not allow us to (and we do not) make fabric claims beyond its super-soft feel; however, in most other countries (and according to most anecdotal evidence), it is recognized that viscose made from Bamboo cloth retains much of Bamboo’s natural qualities, including moisture wicking, anti-bacterial, and UV (Sun’s rays) protection. Try it yourself and you decide.
How does Casualmere® compare to cotton for clothing?
- Casualmere® bamboo (viscose made from Bamboo) is much softer than cotton in feel and to wear.
- Bamboo grass needs no pesticides to grow economically but most non-organic cotton is chemical pesticide-dependent for successful growth.
- Bamboo needs no heavy watering or fertilizer to grow and thrive.
- Bamboo grass is renewable and is very earth friendly.
- Casualmere® Bamboo (viscose made from Bamboo) fabric feels lighter to wear even though the actual garment weight exceeds most cotton knit garment weight.
- Casualmere® Bamboo (viscose made from Bamboo) material looks much more elegant than a comparable weight cotton garment.
Are Casualmere® products washable?
Toss them in the washing machine (cold water, gentle cycle, without bleach), followed by a cool dryer. Or hang it to dry, which has less impact on the environment and lessens your use of electric power or gas … or both.
When you wash your Casualmere® garment you will notice how heavy it is when still wet or damp; this is normal, as Bamboo absorbs moisture many times more than cotton. As it hangs to dry it will become light again and soft again. Any residual wrinkles usually fall out from your body heat in a very few minutes.